jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

Quotes tumblr

I miss the girl I used to be; like her eyes that spoke of innocence and her mind that was full of wonder. But of all things , I miss her heart the most. Find and follow posts tagged quotes on Tumblr.

Want to see more posts tagged #quotes? Ver más sobre Frases de fondos de tumblr y Inhale exhale. My head may have not been in the right place, But I can promise you, My heart was.


Discover images and videos about Tumblr Quotes from all over the world on We Heart It.

A tumblr mostly full of inspirational quotes or lyrics and occasional songs which you can relate to. Images which I don't own are credited by a click through link. Creating positive and motivational typographic quotes whilst encouraging the consciousness of well-being and good vibes since 2011.


I'm Lauren, and I love collecting quotes! Be sure to check out the directory for the past quotes, book recommendations, readalikes, and other random .

Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Tumblr Quotes GIFs. Hipster, Indie, Retro, Boho, Grunge, Alternative :)) Follow for years of good luck!


Hello there I'm Terence I like posting about positive thinking and overall awesomeness. Motivational quotes, inspirational quotes and love quotes. A place to share quotes that I find absolutely meaningful and lovely. I mostly share quotes that I can relate to in some way. Hope you will like what I share here!


Quotes from the British actor, Richard Armitage. Although not all quotes have a link to the source, they are all genuine quotes from RA. Funny and relatable moments in life that makes you go lol so true.


Come have a laugh or submit your lolsotrue moment. Andrea Gibson: 'But whateverHoweverWhenever this ends I want you to knowThat right nowI love you forever', Book. In honor of today, we collected some of the most widely shared MLK quotes from Tumblr, where they have been posted as uplifting messages .

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares