jueves, 26 de junio de 2014

Guest pass crunchyroll

FREE GUEST PASSAbr 2017Guest PassMay 2016How do I activate a guest passAbr 2012Introducing the Crunchyroll Guest Pass! En cachéTraducir esta páginaene. Get a 48-hour CrunchyRoll guest pass here.

To self promote you must maintain a ratio of other posts for each self promotive one. Old thread was archived (no more new comments), so here's a new one. Rules: All of the rules of the sidebar apply here.


Do not buy Crunchyroll memberships off Ebay or from any other non-official source.

Weekly Guest Pass MegaThread for the week of May 2 201 Please use . Exchange your crunchyroll passes with the people who don't have . Find and follow posts tagged crunchyroll guest pass on Tumblr. I got these crunchyroll hour premium guest passes and i don't really know what to do with them so I thought I'd post them here and maybe if someone. Since I'm a mega weeb and have a premium membership on Crunchyroll, I also receive all these guest passes that I have nothing to do with.


This thread started out as just me giving away the extra Crunchyroll hour Guest Pass I get for being a Premium member, but since other . What this thread is about: Gifting away your guest passes; Getting a guest pass to try out premium membership on crunchyroll! If anyone would like to share their . On Anime and Manga - Other Titles, a GameFAQs message board topic titled crunchyroll guest pass topic.

I have unused guest passes for Crunchyroll. These allow someone to watch anime on Crunchyroll ad-free for hours. If you want one, just send a private . Read the topic about Crunchyroll Guest Passes on MyAnimeList, and join in the discussion on the largest online anime and manga database in . Meet and interact with thousands of users at subeta. A virtual pet, character, social network unlike any other. I noticed I've been getting a handful of guest passes, so I want to give them out to people who need them.


Come get yours today and stop pirating anime you jerks! You'll get hour premium access to Crunchyroll. They'll expire if I don't give them to someone in days. I hope this is in the appropriate subforum, but I have a few guest passes for Crunchyroll to give away.


You get hours of their Premium service . Real life stick person, just trying to raise a good stick family.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares